Transformer Evacuation Vacuum Pump for Transformer Maintenance
- A transformer evacuation system is used for vacuum smelting, drying, chemical pharmacy, welding, electric vacuum devices, and other industries.
- It has the advantages of a fast startup, high pumping speed, stable performance, and convenient operation.
- It is especially suitable for vacuuming, vacuum oiling, vacuum drying, and other operations.
Features of Transformer Evacuation Vacuum Pump for Transformer Maintenance
- Quick starting, high pumping rate, stable performance, and easy handling.
- The unit takes a roots pump as the main pump and a spinning vacuum pump as a pre-stage pump.
- A vacuum meter is used to meter and control the vacuum of the pumped container.
- The unit adopts French Schneider Electric as a control element.
- Full-automatic and non-presence operation with lamps indicating the condition of operation.
- Humanization design, low noise, less energy expenditure, economical to circulate cost.
- You have a variety of transformer evacuation systems from YUNENG to choose from.
The Transformer Evacuation System for Transformer Maintenance is unsuitable for pumping toxic gas, explosive gas, high-oxygen content gas, high-moisture content gas, and gas which will be a reaction to pump oil or cause an erosive effect on ferrous metal.
Parameters of Transformer Evacuation Vacuum Pump for Transformer Maintenance
|Power Supply||50Hz 380V 3-Phase 4-Wire (or as requested)|
The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations
Applications of Transformer Evacuation Vacuum Pump for Transformer Maintenance
- The transformer evacuation vacuum pump is used in vacuum smelting, welding, drying, chemical and pharmaceutical, electric vacuum devices, and other industries such as vacuuming.
- Maintenance is used to extract the vacuum of the electrical vacuum device in the transformer substation, administration of power supply, power generation plant, and transformer manufacturer, ZJ operates in a vacuum degree of 133Pa, and its limit vacuum degree is 1Pa.
- It has the characteristics of quick start, high pumping speed, stable performance, and easy operation.
- It is especially convenient for vacuuming, vacuum oiling, vacuum drying, etc., of transformers or electric equipment.
- The unit can be equipped with an imported vacuum pump or an imported roots pump as needed.
- The unit uses a roots pump as the main pump and a rotary vane vacuum pump as the foreline pump.
- An electromagnetic vacuum inflation valve is connected in series between the foreline pump and the main pump and is opened and closed with the front stage pump switch.
- An electronic vacuum gauge can be installed at the air inlet of the unit to accurately observe and control the vacuum of the pumped container.
Why Choose Us?
- Our products have a one-year guarantee for producing high quality(People-damaged components are charged).
- Our products have lifelong upkeep and spare parts supply.
- We accept freely design customized products according to customer requirements.
- We provide free training on equipment installation and operating procedures for your employees in need.
Packaging & Shipping
To be packed in iron or wooden case(s) for long-distance (ocean/air) transportation