9000LPH Transformer Oil Purification System
The 9000LPH transformer oil purification system is developed for transformer oil dehydration, degasification and filtration processing. It adopts double stages high vacuum pumping systems and fully enclosed structure with weather proof canopy. The filtration process of 9000LPH transformer oil purification system with all weather enclosure is able to maintain complete cleanness and improve dielectric strength of insulating oil.
Features of 9000LPH Transformer Oil Purification System:
- During transportation, storage and use, water and mechanical impurities are often mixed into the transformer oil used by the machine. Water falling on the metal surface can cause corrosion. which has a certain impact on the performance and service life of the mechanical equipment. In addition, the water mixed into the transformer oil will affect the performance of the transformer oil and reduce the viscosity of the oil. Mechanical impurities can wear the work surface and leave scars on the work surface.
- A transformer oil purification plant is a device that improves electrical insulation. Mobile equipment can be replaced at the workplace as needed and equipped with swivel casters to help keep the equipment in a narrow or uneven workplace. Fixed structures are used for sites that cannot be moved for long periods of time. The vacuum filter consists of a filter, a vacuum separator, an oil pump and a pipe.
- YUNENG is a designing, engineering and manufacturing company capable of application customization for best solutions. And we could produce different types of transformer oil purification plant, we believe that our products could satisfy your needs all the time.
- 9000LPH Transformer Oil Purification System is designed to remove contaminants (particulate, water, gasses, etc.).
- Transformer oil maintenance is the key to transformer reliability, performance and longevity. Your transformer’s insulating oil should be free from moisture, dissolved gases and particles that accumulate as the oil ages. Even some new oils may require treatment to limit these contents to acceptable levels.
- The machine is applied to power plants, power stations, power companies, metallurgy, petrochemical, railway and other industrial and mining enterprises to clean and disqualify electrical insulating oil. It can also vacuum inject insulated power equipment and vacuum dry electrical equipment. Besides, this machine can be used together with the transformer oil regeneration decoloring device to increase the functions of acid removal, decolorization, decarburization, and dielectric loss.
|Technical Parameter||Flow Rate||L/H||1800||3000||6000||9000||12000||18000|
|Power Supply||50Hz 380V 3-Phase 4-Wire (or as requested)|
|Oil Treatment Index||Breakdown Voltage||KV||≥70 (Spherical electrodes)|
The machine size, weight will change slightly due to different configurations.