Dry Air Plant for Transformer
- YUNENG dry air plant for transformer is mainly used to supply dry air while maintaining the transformer.
- The machine is used in many industries, such as electric power, metallurgy, electron, foodstuff, chemical industry, petroleum, healing drugs, tobacco, instrumentation, automation control, etc.
Features of Dry Air Plant for Transformer
- In the electric system, the GF series transformer dry air generator can show its unique advantages for large transformers and reactors.
- It can ensure interior insulation to avoid dampness during the overhaul process of the transformer.
- It cannot be affected by outside climatic change, especially the overnight operation. The user only needs to click on the equipment filled with appropriate dry air so that it can avoid the traditional transformer oil thermal cycle dry method.
- At the same time, it can guarantee to increase the high electrical insulating materials’ Kerogen insulation performance and reduce the moisture content.
- It also can guarantee the overhaul of persons’ personal safety.
Parameters of Dry Air Plant for Transformer
|Working Power||KW||380V-50Hz 3 Phase 4 Wire|
The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations
Types of YUNENG GF Series Dry Air Plant for Transformer
YUNENG GF Series Transformer Dry Air Generating Machine has different models for your choice. Usually, the machine is a mobile type with a closed door for weather protection from dust, wind, or rain. You could also choose the skid-mounted type if you prefer.
- The air supply is a 200L/H, closed and movable type dry air generator, and the model is GF200BY.
- The air supply is a 200L/H, open and movable type dry air generator, and the model is GF200KY.
- The air supply is 200L/H, closed and skid-mounted type dry air generator, and the model is GF200BF.
- The air supply is 200L/H, open and skid-mounted type dry air generator, and the model is GF200KF.
- Mobile Type VS Skid Mounted Type Transformer Dry Air Generating Machine.
After Treatment Index of Dry Air Plant for Transformer
|Parameter||Unit||After Treatment Index|
|Dew Point||°C||-50°C ~ -70°C|
|Oil content in air outlet||ppm||0.01|
Why Choose Us?
- Our products have a one-year guarantee for producing high quality(People-damaged components are charged).
- Our products have lifelong upkeep and spare parts supply.
- We accept freely design customized products according to customer requirements.
- We provide free training on equipment installation and operating procedures for your employees in need.
Packaging & Shipping
To be packed in iron or wooden case(s) for long-distance (ocean/air) transportation