GF Series Hot Dry Air Generator
- YUNENG GF series hot dry air generator supplies dry air while maintaining the transformer.
- The machine runs automatically and has a dew point of -50~-70℃.
- You can choose different models of the dry air generator machine according to the treating capacity.
- The treating capacity varies from 50m³/h to 480m³/h.
Parameters of YUNENG GF Series Hot Dry Air Generator
|Working Power||KW||380V-50Hz 3 Phase 4 Wire|
The machine size and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.
Principles of YUNENG GF Series Hot Dry Air Generator
- YUNENG GF series air dryer transformer is mainly composed of seven components: air compressor, refrigerator, adsorber, three-stage precision dry air filter, electronic control system, pressure reducing valve, and dew point meter.
- After the compressed air enters the pre-cooler, it enters the centrifugal dewatering filter for the first water-gas separation.
- Then, it enters the chiller for deep condensing and dehydration.
- Most of the water is condensed into water, and the air is condensed and dehydrated for the second time.
- Then, it enters the regenerative dry air filter to adsorb the remaining water.
- The dehydrated dry air is then absorbed into a 0.01μm high-precision filter to remove the particles.
- The air is then transported to the equipment that needs dry gas through the pressure regulator to ensure that the transformer insulation strength is not reduced by impurities.
- The dew point detector detects the air dew point and has an alarm when the air fails.
After Treatment Index of GF Series Hot Dry Air Generator
|Parameter||Unit||After Treatment Index|
|Dew Point||°C||-50°C ~ -70°C|
|Oil content in air outlet||ppm||0.01|
Why Choose Us?
- Our products have a one-year guarantee for producing high quality(People-damaged components are charged).
- Our products have lifelong upkeep and spare parts supply.
- We accept freely design customized products according to customer requirements.
- We provide free training on equipment installation and operating procedures for your employees in need.
Packaging & Shipping
To be packed in iron or wooden case(s) for long-distance (ocean/air) transportation