Transformer Oil Reclamation Machine with Reactivated Regeneration Filters
- YUNENG transformer oil reclamation machine combines the transformer oil filtration and regeneration system.
- It consists of a primary filter, fine filter, heater, degassing and dehydration chamber, vacuum pump, PLC control system, oil transfer pump, a fine filter, piping, valve, electrical control system, ZTSS online filtration security system, regeneration system, etc.
- For the transformer oil reclamation machine, the regeneration filters could be reactivated regeneration for many times and reused again.
- And if you need to dispose of the regeneration filters when they can’t be reactivated again, there is no oil left in the filter, which is pollution-free.
Technical Data of Transformer Oil Reclamation Machine with Reactivated Regeneration Filters
|Model: ZJA2BY-BO||Nominal Flow: 2000L/h|
|Capacity: 33L/min||Working Pressure: ≤0.5MPa|
|Limit Vacuum: ≤5-8Pa||Working Vacuum: ≤80Pa|
|Operating oil temperature: 45～90℃||Power: According to the customer’s need|
|Heating Power: 20kW||Reactivated Regeneration Power:30kW|
|Total Power: 65kW||Lift:≥15m|
|Working Noise: ≤85dB(A)||Oil Inlet/Outlet Diameter: DN25/ DN25|
Oil Treatment Index of Transformer Oil Reclamation Machine with Reactivated Regeneration Filters
|Item||Oil Treatment Index|
|Gas content||≤0.5%（Volume ratio）|
|Breakdown voltage||≥75kV（spherical electrodes）|
|Continuous working hours||≥200 hours|
|Average trouble-free working time||≥5000 hours|
Degassing and Dehydration Working Principle
- Oil is purified under negative pressure from the suction valve into the strainer.
- Larger particles of impurities are filtered out after passing through the heater.
- The oil is heated to a specific temperature range controlled by the automatic constant temperature digital display temperature controller.
- The heated oil is then introduced into the vacuum chamber.
- In the vacuum chamber, it is atomized by the atomized spray.
- This process occurs step by step in the efficient separation tower, forming a significant oil film.
- Under vacuum, rapid evaporation takes place to separate the oil, water, and gas.
- The isolated oil is pumped out by a special oil transfer pump.
- It then goes to the precision machinery in the oil filter particles for further purification.
- A general circulation filter is used to purify the oil, and depending on the crude oil quality, this process may need to be repeated one to three times to meet the requirements.
Online Filtration Security System Works
- ZTSS is used to connect the following types of equipment to transformers: oil filtering equipment; oil degassing system and oil drying equipment.
- The oil treatment plant is connected to the transformer through an upper port and a lower port.
- Each port is equipped with an automatic valve that stops the unit when needed, for example when an oil leak is detected.
- The operator can set the normal up and down oil level in the transformer tank.
- If the oil level does not reach the normal level, the sensor commands the oil treatment plant to stop and close its connection to the transformer.
- The air in the hose triggers the air release valve, eliminating the erroneous trip of the gas relay.
What is the difference between transformer oil regeneration and transformer oil recovery?
Actually, there is a difference between transformer oil regeneration and transformer oil recovery. First, we should know the definition of regeneration: “the process of claiming something back or of reasserting a right” or “the cultivation of waste land or land formerly under water”.
Introduction to Transformer Oil Regeneration
Transformer oil reclamation or transformer oil regeneration refers to the process of restoring the performance characteristics of oil to its original state. That is, transformer oil Reclamation enables the continuous reuse of used oil, restoring the oil to its original state.
Transformer oil regeneration machines including transformer oil filtration and regeneration systems
Introduction to Transformer Oil Recovery
During the use of transformer oil, various impurities such as moisture and sludge will be generated over time. This will affect the physical and chemical properties of the transformer oil, so it is necessary to recycle the transformer oil.
Transformer oil recovery is a step-by-step purification process of oil. Gradually remove particulate impurities, moisture, degassing, etc.
- 1-year guarantee for producing high quality(People-damaged components are charged).
- Lifelong upkeep and spare parts supply.
- Freely design customized products according to customer requirements.
- Free training on equipment installation and operating procedures for your employees in need.