6000LPH High Vacuum Transformer Oil Purifier
What are the Advantages of Vacuum Oil Purifier?
The advantages of high vacuum transformer oil purifiers produced by YUNENG are as follows:
- The vacuum oil purifier is a purification technology that integrates low-temperature physical adsorption (removal of dielectric loss, decolorization, and deodorization) and online regeneration of adsorption filters. It has functions such as high-speed purification and oil quality protection. hydrocarbons.
- The vacuum oil purifier is specially designed for the purification of electrical insulating oil in oil-filled electrical equipment, especially for the purification of UHV, EHV transformer oil or other insulating oils.
- This vacuum oil purifier can be used to degas, dehydrate, filter and restore dielectric strength of insulating oils. Through dehydration, degassing, filtration and other processes, dissolved gas, moisture, solid particles and pollutants can be completely removed.
- The transformer oil purifier is a very efficient, durable and user friendly high vacuum oil purification device on the market today. Purpose-designed design features maximize the pumping rate of our systems, and state-of-the-art components and workmanship ensure years of maintenance-free operation and performance.
|Technical Parameter||Flow Rate||L/H||1800||3000||6000||9000||12000||18000|
|Power Supply||50Hz 380V 3-Phase 4-Wire (or as requested)|
|Oil Treatment Index||Breakdown Voltage||KV||≥70 (Spherical electrodes)|
The machine size, and weight will change slightly due to different configurations.
What is Vacuum Oil Purifier Working Principle？
When the 6000LPH high vacuum transformer oil purifier works, the oil passes through the transformer oil purifier machine with a large amount of dirt to remove impurities. The transformer oil purifier machine use a special and personalized vacuum separator, which uses the principle of “cavitation”. The contact area of the oil in the vacuum separator is expanded hundreds of times, and the “cavitation” system continuously increases the surface area of oil evaporation, and the evaporation interface is constantly updated, which maximizes the oil travel in the vacuum system and the static water volatilization area, so that the water in the oil can be quickly evaporated under the conditions of low heat, high vacuum, large surface and high pumping speed, and discharged from the vacuum system.
How is the Transformer Oil Purifier Operation?
The following describes the operation of transformer oil purifiers:
1. Before turning on the transformer oil purifier, set the vacuum level and control the temperature. The vacuum degree of the electric contact vacuum gauge should be set between -0.07 ~ 0.09Mpa and the temperature of the temperature controller is generally set at 45 ~ 65℃ according to the different altitudes.
2. Open the valve on the intake pipe of the vacuum pump and start the vacuum pump. And pay attention to observe the increase of vacuum degree.
3. When the vacuum degree reaches the set vacuum degree, the electrical contacts are turned on. The oil inlet solenoid valve is automatically opened, and the heater is put into use at the same time. (Note: The use of the heater is controlled by the setting value of the temperature controller and the oil inlet solenoid valve. The heater can only be put into use when these two conditions are met at the same time.)
4. When the oil enters the vacuum tank, the oil level reaches the lower limit height of the infrared oil level automatic controller on the oil level gauge. The internal relay contacts of the infrared oil level automatic controller are turned on, the oil outlet solenoid valve is automatically opened, and the oil pump is automatically opened, and the oil outlet starts to flow out.
If the oil level exceeds the upper limit height of the infrared oil level automatic controller on the oil level gauge, the oil inlet solenoid valve will be automatically closed and the oil inlet will be stopped.
If the oil level is lower than the lower limit height of the infrared oil level automatic controller on the oil level gauge, the oil pump will automatically stop draining oil. So as to ensure the automatic control of the entire oil filtering process.
5. After the transformer oil purifier works normally and the oil is circulated several times, samples can be taken from the sampling port for testing.
What is Transformer Oil Purifier？
Transformer oil purifier is a mechanical device that filters moisture, gas and solid impurities in transformer oil and improves the quality, performance and dielectric strength of transformer oil. It can purify and treat unqualified electrical insulating oil in industrial and mining enterprises such as power plants, power stations, power companies, metallurgy, petrochemicals, railways, etc.
YUNENG as one of the reliable vacuum oil purifier manufacturers, the transformer oil purifier system we produce not only have quality assurance and competitive prices, but also have many different models. Can be selected and customized according to your different needs.
According to Flow Rate, in addition to 6000LPH, YUNENG can also supply 1800LPH, 3000LPH, 9000LPH, 12000LPH, 18000LPH and other models.
Depending on the environment of use, you can choose closed, open or trailer-mounted high vacuum oil purifiers.
- Closed: This high vacuum oil purifier is suitable for outdoor use and prevents climbing.
- Open: This high vacuum oil purifier is suitable for indoor use without metal doors or trailers.
- Trailer: The trailer-mounted high vacuum oil purifier is suitable for situations where the machine needs to be moved from one site to another.