Transformer Drying System
YUNENG transformer drying system combines the advantages of the regenerative dryer, adsorption, filtration, and other dry purification processes are combined scientifically. Through rational process piping connections and so as to achieve the best economic and operational status and the finished product of high quality and low dew point gas, long-life desiccant regeneration gas consumption is small, efficient, environmentally friendly, energy-saving, safe and reliable.
Advantages of YUNENG transformer drying system:
- YUNENG transformer drying system uses the screw compressor units from the leading air compressor manufacturing ATLAS COPCO.
- The low-speed centrifugal fan has a big capacity and low noise. The automatic computer controller ensures the compressor is running at the best performance.
- The cooling system adopts a highly efficient, fully enclosed air-cooled motor, level of protection grade IP54, insulation class F, can be maintained long-term trouble-free operation.
- The absorption dryer takes a regenerative dryer with low air consumption, low-pressure loss, a long service life desiccating agent, stable outlet pressure, and dew point.
- The air dryer for the transformer uses a programmable controller PLC for host control, and the text displayer monitors the operating status of the combination of the machine.
Features of transformer drying system:
The transformer drying system produced by YUNENG integrates the advantages of the regenerative dryer. The adsorption, filtering, and various other dry purification process are incorporated scientifically. Through reasonable process piping connection and piping to achieve the best economical operating state and high-quality, low dew point gas. YUNENG can provide many types of transformer dry air generators.
|Working Power||KW||380V-50Hz 3 Phase 4 Wire|
|After Treatment Index||Discharge Pressure||Mpa||0.02~0.03|
|Dew Point||°C||-50°C ~ -70°C|
|Oil content in air outlet||ppm||0.01|
The machine size, weight will change slightly due to different configurations