This article will analyze the differences between hydraulic oil and turbine oil in terms of definition, function, and precautions for use.
The Difference Between the Definition of Turbine Oil and Hydraulic Oil:
What is Hydraulic Oil?
Hydraulic oil is a hydraulic medium used in hydraulic systems that utilize the pressure energy of liquids.
What is the use of hydraulic oil? & What is hydraulic oil used for?
The hydraulic system plays the role of energy transmission, system lubrication, anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-rust, cooling, and so on.
Requirements for hydraulic oil:
1. It should meet the requirements of the hydraulic device on the viscosity and viscosity-temperature performance of the hydraulic oil at the working temperature and the starting temperature.
The viscosity change of lubricating oil is directly related to hydraulic action, transmission efficiency, and transmission accuracy. Appropriate viscosity and good viscosity-temperature performance can ensure that the hydraulic oil can transmit power accurately and sensitively under the condition of changing working temperature, and can ensure the normal lubrication of hydraulic components.
2. It should meet the requirements for shear stability of oil under different applications.
3. Has good rust resistance and oxidation stability. The oil product is not easy to oxidize and deteriorate under high temperature and high-pressure conditions and has a long service life.
4. Good foam resistance. When the oil product is continuously stirred by the machine, the power transmission can also be stabilized, and the accelerated oxidation of the hydraulic oil can be avoided.
Precautions for the use of hydraulic oil:
1. Do not mix them. Different brands and types of hydraulic oil cannot be mixed, which will affect the overall quality of the hydraulic oil and reduce its performance.
2. The type of hydraulic oil should not be replaced too frequently. Changing the oil will cause a difference between front and rear performance, which will affect the operation of the hydraulic system.
3. Pay attention to safety during oil changes. There should be no open flames on site.
What is Turbine Oil?
Turbine oil is mainly used for the lubrication of steam turbine oil and sliding bearings, reduction gears, governors, and hydraulic control systems of associated units.
What is the use of turbine oil?
The role of turbine oil is mainly lubrication, cooling, and speed regulation. Usually include steam turbine oil, gas turbine oil, hydraulic turbine oil, anti-oxidation turbine oil, etc.
Requirements for turbine oil:
1. Good oxidation stability.
2. Appropriate viscosity and good viscosity-temperature performance.
3. Good demulsibility.
4. Good rust and corrosion resistance.
5. Good anti-foam and air-release properties.
Precautions for the use of turbine oil:
1. Prevent gas leakage, water leakage, and electricity leakage of the steam turbine unit as far as possible.
2. The oil return temperature is controlled below 65°C.
3. Keep the oil clean and free from water, rust, sediment, and other pollution.
How to remove water from hydraulic oil is a very important question. YUNENG has developed ZJC series hydraulic oil filtration machine and DYJC series turbine oil purifier to solve the filtration problems of turbine oil and hydraulic oil. They are specially used for the filtration and purification of hydraulic oil and turbine oil respectively.
Among them, the ZJC series hydraulic oil filtration machine is suitable for hydraulic oil, turbine oil, mechanical oil, compressor oil, refrigeration oil, and other industrial oils with a kinematic viscosity of less than 320m㎡/s.
The system adopts a vacuum separation system and an impurity filtration system, which can solve the problems of water filtration, particle pollution, and emulsification in hydraulic oil.
DYJC series turbine oil purifier adopts the combination of a vacuum separation system and a coalescence dehydration system. It can use a vacuum system alone, or only use a coalescence dehydration system, and can also enable vacuum separation and coalescence dehydration separation at the same time. It is suitable for oil products with high water content and serious emulsification in water, steam turbine, and other lubricating oil units, and can achieve a deep dehydration effect.
If you need, please contact YUNENG for product inquiry. We are a manufacturer of oil purifier equipment with high-quality source products and competitive prices.