Two-Stage Transformer Vacuum Pump with Roots Pump
Two-Stage Transformer Vacuum Pump with Roots Pump vacuum is mainly used for vacuum drying and vacuum oiling of 220KV, 500KV, ±800KV, 1000KV, and other high-voltage power transformers. The powerful vacuum pump makes the working vacuum degree reach 10Pa, and the vacuum degree is limited to 1Pa.
- A large pumping rate is available over a wide pressure range. It acts as an “accelerator” on the foreline pump for raising its high pumping speed and ultimate vacuum.
- ZJ series roots vacuum pump running parts without friction, no lubrication, no oil in the pump cavity, and you can get a clean vacuum.
- The vertical flow of gas in the pump chamber is conducive to the elimination of dust and condensate in the pumped gas.
- The rotor, with complete symmetry and precise dynamic balance, runs smoothly and reliably.
- Compact structure, designed with vertical and horizontal two exhaust ports, easy to install.
- The mechanical friction loss is small, so the driving power is small.
- Easy to maintain and repair, low cost, and high life.
- The vibration and noise are small.
- Can extract condensable gas.
- Eliminate oil leakage and emulsification – the application of imported oil seal shaft extension seal and composite seal structure design.
- Safe and reliable, it is equipped with an overflow valve to automatically protect the function.
Applications of Two-Stage Transformer Vacuum Pump with Roots Pump:
- Two-Stage Transformer Vacuum Pump with Roots Pump is mainly used for vacuum drying and vacuum oil-injecting for high voltage electrical transformer as 220KV, 500KV, ±800KV, 1000KV.
- Strong vacuum pumps make working vacuum degree to 10 Pa and limit vacuum degree to 1 Pa.
- In addition to this, you can also choose from more types of vacuum pumping systems.
|Power Supply||50Hz 380V 3-Phase 4-Wire (or as requested)|
The machine size, weight will change slightly due to different configurations