About Covid-19 Vaccines
Now in China, our government has encouraged healthy adults aged 18 to 59 to get the Covid-19 vaccine.Till now, getting the vaccine is the most effective way to protect us from getting Covid-19.
At this stage, the subjects of vaccination are healthy adults aged 18-59. There are 2 doses in total, 28 days apart between the two doses, and at least 14 days apart in case of emergency.
There are seven types of people who are not suitable for the new coronavirus vaccine:
- People who are allergic to this vaccine before.
- People with severe chronic diseases and allergies.
- Patients with fever or acute illness.
- Patients with thrombocytopenia or bleeding disorders.
- Patients who are receiving immunosuppressive therapy or immunodeficiency.
- Uncontrolled epilepsy and other progressive neurological diseases.
- Pregnant women.